Posted on


As we move forward into Phase 2 of this Pandemic I wanted to reach out with an update.
All of my events, shows, festivals and workshops for the 2020 Summer season has been cancelled for this year. I will know by the end of August whether or not the Cranberry Festival in Bala, Ontario set for the October 16-18th will go forward and in what format.
When Covid-19 shut the country down we were in the process of opening an artists cooperative in North Bay Ontario which would be open to all Northern artists with both a bricks and mortar location and an online presence. We secured our space the week Covid hit and had to put all plans on hold. The events we were slated to be part of have been cancelled or postponed however, we have been working hard behind the scenes to build our cooperative. We have been building partnerships, figuring out how to best use the space, researching grants and working hard to make our vision a reality.
Currently we are looking at an opening date of August 1, 2020. There is some uncertainty what this will look like however we are ready to go and make this happen. For further information please contact us :
I post regularly new work on my Facebook page and Instagram.

Stay safe…. wash your hands… wear a mask if you can… BE KIND! Reach out!

Leave a Reply